Badlands Enrichment Program
The Badlands Enrichment Program is an in-person, limited enrollment program geared towards first through eighth-graders already enrolled in virtual school. The goal is to provide a safe learning environment with support in digital studies, vital social interactions, and mindful play. While there are no perfect choices and every choice comes with some unavoidable risk, we feel that this is a strong option for families who need support for their children in a highly personalized setting.
We look forward to supporting your family with the Badlands Enrichment Program. To view pricing and register please click here. We are here to answer any questions. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 240-599-5500.
Badlands Enrichment Program Features
• Ample space for social distancing in our 35,000 square foot space
• 25% maximum building occupancy at all times
• Specialized air filtration system
• Specially trained staff : virtual learning, cleaning, First Aid, and CPR/AED Certified
• Hourly cleaning and sanitizing with professional deep cleaning every night
• Partnership with Adventist HealthCare to test our staff for COVID-19 semi-monthly
• Highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene for both students and staff
• Check-in procedures include temperature checks & hand washing before entering for staff and students
• Relaxation area if a child needs a moment without a mask
• A dedicated restroom and sink for each group
• Flexibility working with families if children must stay home for feeling unwell
Students Will Receive
• 2 x 4 foot desk spaced 6 ft from other students
• Acrylic partitions and personal hand sanitizer
• Dedicated/filled school supply bin
• Supplies for Art and STEM activities
Students Will Be Required To
• Stay home if at all unwell
• Bring a lunch, 2 snacks, and a water bottle (Peanut Free)
• Wear a mask aside from snacks and lunch
• Follow all hygiene practices
• Bring personal digital device, chargers, and headphones for online instruction
• Turn in and complete homework with guardian
• Bring any printables or books required for class
Program starts August 31st and will follow MCPS schedule-
*We will remain open for teacher workdays, and closed for federal holidays.
8am- 4pm • Monday- Friday
Enrollment: $585 per week
*Registered students will receive enrollment package with additional details and policies along with a virtual preview of the space prior to the start of their session.